MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johnny Hendricks is "gonna eat a jab to land a punch"

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I find it hard to imagine Hendricks stepping through GSP's jabs to begin with. GSP's jabs stop people from moving forward. And sometimes they fly back to the other end of the cage.

Really Shields as an example? But honestly, it looks like Shields was already thinking of throwing a kick and it threw him off balance.

It doesn't sound like a solid game plan, I hope he is just talking to get GSP so focused on the jab that Hendricks can get TD's. In order to win and lay GSP out Hendricks needs to do the same thing Penn and Serra did when they beat him, they need to attack the body first. GSP doesn't like getting hit in his ribs, really who does? But GSP will start to drop his elbows to cover up and then it is time to blast him in the face. With Hendricks power I imagine it wouldn't take long for GSP to make his mistake.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote