MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Intense Jones vs. Gustafsson Stare Down (GIF)

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2013, 04:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
I get it, people don't view the fight the same way I do, I can accept that. We will just have to wait till weigh-ins to try to get a side by side to see who has the longer legs, and fight time to see how it all plays out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Sorry bro... but this sounds like a lot of nonsense to me. Just because they are the same height, it doesn't mean their leg length is "close to even". With the MMA world refusing to measure leg length, all we can do is speculate. But im sure as hell not going to assume all dudes of the same height have the same leg length.
That was the point of my assumption. I was making an assumption since we do not have cold hard facts.

Quote:
Saying things like "this isnt Struve"? Whats that got to do with anything. Neither of these guys have ever fought at HW.
This is called a comparison. Struve, who is very tall, should be able to stay out of range of someone like Barry or Hunt since he enjoyed a nice height and reach advantage. Struve consistently fails in this area. I was saying JBJ is not like this. Not sure how you confused my statement.

Quote:
I could say Gus is not old washed up Rampage. Or scared Rashad. Or incey wincey Sonnen and Belfort. Gus is a hardcore iron chinned Viking beast with a nice arse. He has my backing.
Just like above, not sure where you got the idea that I was in any way insulting Gus. I like Gus, I have stated many times in this very thread I think he is the better striker. I just think he is going to lose, and badly.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote