MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones is not evolving anymore

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2013, 04:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
M.C
-AUTHORITAH-

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
What makes you think he won't evolve anymore? He's 25 years old and has shown complete dominance in all his fights. At this age guys like Anderson/Fedor were only a few fights in their career and weren't even close to having any titles tied to their name. Jones is already the best LHW ever and has 5 title defenses.

My point being that he's evolved beyond most fighters today in a very short amount of time. There's no reason to not think that as he ages/fights he will get more techniques, more experience and refine his game. If anything I'd say he's evolving faster and at a higher rate than anyone else in MMA right now, the guy has been fighting for 5 years and is the most dominant LHW in the sports history and has 5 title defenses under his belt, I mean seriously, that's insane.

Click Images Above
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote