MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jose Aldo vs. Chan Sung Jung Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2013, 07:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
DrFunk
Amateur

DrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of lightDrFunk is a glorious beacon of light
On paper it looks like Aldo should stuff all the TD's and use the zombie's leg as a punching bag for his kicks. Yet, I believe Chang will have a smarter game plan than what he said on countdown "I'll trade and bang". We might see him trying to clinch Aldo and just wear him out.

If the zombie survives the first 2 rounds I can see the tide turning for him. If it goes as far as round 5 I can actually see the Zombie winning by cardio and sheer force of will. If Edgar/Hominik can outgass Aldo, it's definitely going to happen for the zombie. Provided obviously he doesn't get knocked out in R1 or R2.

On a side note, having TKZ as a champion would bolster a bunch of retarded exciting matchups that could have FOTY all over it.
DrFunk is offline   Reply With Quote