MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Johnny Hendricks is "gonna eat a jab to land a punch"

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #28 (permalink)
kc1983
Featherweight

kc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankingskc1983 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
All this talk about Hendricks looking to KO GSP, might probably mean he's going to do the opposite, and try to take GSP down for Five rounds. I could totally see a strategy of getting his opponent to train for a style opposite of what he might actually do.
This...
I believe Hendricks will try and work his wrestling game the same way he did against Condit. I don't doubt that he will throw power punches and I know he plans on going for the KO, but I see him resorting to his wrestling skills soon.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
kc1983 is offline   Reply With Quote