MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The MMAF Thread for Advice on your Love Life

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #40 (permalink)
Hawndo
Sleepy

Hawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Okay soooooo;

Met a nice girl I really like on a night out. Says she doesn't put out on the first night (which after having a tart of a cheating ex I really respect) but go back to hers for after drinks post night club. Everyone leaves leaving us two alone (the phenomenal wingmen that are my friends actually just picked up the girls and firemen carried them out of the flat. She says she really likes me and likes that I'm nice to her as she's been treated badly before. We kiss for ages. Go to bed, don't have sex but get up to other stuff. Spend all next day together. Now she doesn't seem interested at all.

I think it's cause I work away but no real idea, thoughts?

Thanks to Leakler for the sig
Hawndo is offline   Reply With Quote