MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #3455 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
I went a little nuts at gamestop the other day. I just got Demon Summoner on the PS2, Far Cry 2, and Overlord 2, (I blame that one on you M.C.). The last 2 were cheap but Demon Summoner cost me at least 40.00. I'm going to be busy for the next year because I still have to play Dark Souls, Lost Odyssey, Persona 4 Arena, and Persona 3. I would quit my job if it wasn't for the fact that its funding my addiction. Oh, and I have bills as well but that is neither here nor there.