MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2013, 04:51 AM   #3460 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
I've been playing a fair bit of NBA 2k11 lately. I edited the ages of all the guys I grew up watching in the mid to late 90s and early 00s to be all between the ages of 18-22, depending on how high their overall ratings are. As Kobe is 97 overall I can't exactly make him 18 years old.. so i'm trying to make it as realistic as possible. Thankfully all the players *Potential* skill points are accurate as their peak, so basically you can go to edit players, select Tracy McGrady and look at his attributes and you'll see that while he is 35 and 74 overall, his potential stat is at 96..

It's so fun to do, i've always enjoyed managing teams on Fifa and NBA but it's great to be able to play with and against prime versions of all my favourite players growing up..

I get to have Antonio McDeyess, Grant Hill and Penny Hardaway with absolutely no injuries..

I am rambling now, but yeh. it's a lot of fun.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote