MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 4 Ratings Drop

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2006, 11:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
pt447
Free Thinker

pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easye1982
lol oh i kenw of the fighters. I knew almost all of them. I also knew that no matter who won the finale. would only then in turn loose to the "current" title holders.

But I do agree with both GI Hell and pt447 that the major crowd did not like the sudden change is the series.
also, why do you think they're mostly "washed up"? i mean, you do have to realize that who gets a fight in the UFC is very much based on politics and the whims of Dana and such. there's a good number of the fighters in this season that, given the opportunity, could turn some heads... hence, the reason and allure of this season!
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote