MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator welterweight champ Ben Askren has no fights left on his contract

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2013, 06:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMMA UK Guy View Post
I don't think Dana is a big fan of his style or recent matches. I don't think it's someone they will rush to sign while they are cutting the roster. Although you never know.
Askren finished his last two fights, which is more than what the current UFC WW champ can claim. He is also undefeated and has easily beaten everyone thrown at him, but of course his talent level is being wasted at the level of competition Bellator can offer him.

I think talent wise he is easily the #2 WW in the world, if not ranking or record wise quite yet.

I would really like to see him in the UFC but doubt it will happen easily, given the Alvarez situation.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote