MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator welterweight champ Ben Askren has no fights left on his contract

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2013, 12:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
I don't think anyone short of GSP or Koscheck is stopping his shot in the UFC WW div.

Condit, Diaz, Maia and Shields would all be dangerous from their backs even after being taken down though.

Lawler, Kampmann, Saffediene, and Rory are getting taken down and beat up all night. Ellenberger might make it competitive but I still think Askren out wrestles him.
Some of them I agree with you on, but I was thinking Lawler, Rory, Ellenberger and Shields would all either stop his shot or go for it first. But honestly, I don't know, that is why I (like my opinion matters) think it would be worthwhile for him to come over to the UFC. But I don't want to hear about any "I want an immediate" title shot crap. Let him beat a couple of UFC fighters to prove he can hang first. His fighters defeated list is like a who's who of 'Who?'.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote