MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator welterweight champ Ben Askren has no fights left on his contract

View Single Post

Old 08-02-2013, 12:18 PM   #24 (permalink)
dlxrevolution
Featherweight

dlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level nowdlxrevolution is on another level now
I like Ben Askren, he's one of the funniest trash talkers in MMA IMO.

Askren can talk all kinds of shxt because he's benefitting from a wrestler weak division. That's why he's able to tell the rest of the Bellator rostar exactly what he's going to do, and knows they won't stop him. If he stays at Bellator, I'm positive they won't make the mistake of bringing in another half decent wrestler such as Jay Heiron so it would probably be rinse and repeat until his contract ends again.

Since he likes talk shxt to UFC fighters as well, I say let him come to the UFC where everybody has good TDD, everybody can wrestle/grapple, and lets see how evolved his other skills are.
dlxrevolution is offline   Reply With Quote