MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fight Night Round 3

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2007, 02:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Ash
Mmm, amazing game. I have been playing this a lot in the last week. I have it on PS2 but I'm hoping to get an XBOX360 and then I would definitely get it on the 360. I was telling Trey about how I made Josh Koscheck (LOL) and Mark Hunt, I said how they look quite good. He said I should do tuts on here. I have also made a good Ray Sefo in the past. If anybody wants help with anybody or has any of their own created champs that they want to post, please post!

Here is Koscheck and Hunt.

I love this game too. I play it all the time. It's so addicting. My created fighter is bad-ass.

BTW mark hunt has sausage tits. He looks a little too ripped

and koscheck doesn't belong becuase his striking sucks but it must be fun to beat the crap out of him!!!!
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote