MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2013, 04:47 PM   #1415 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Tech was knee slide pass through de la riva. Drilled positionally from de la riva. Stayed for the second hour to roll, taking a few rounds off.

Good back and forth with a purple, stalemate. Rolled him again later and got an arm triangle in top half guard right out of Ryan Hall's dvd that I've been watching. Also got a choke from his back and an armbar. Rolled a smaller blue and finally passed his guard, got his back, armbar from back. Rolled another smaller blue, got another arm triangle and another armbar from back. I think there was another round that I can't remember right now. Rolled a half round with a big purple, he swept me from half guard but I bridged him over and passed guard to end the short round.

Feeling quite a bit better today, thank god. Just gotta keep at it. Sprained my ankle a bit but it doesn't seem too bad.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote