MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This forum is filled with kids...

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2007, 02:28 AM   #22 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
I wouldn't say Kids, I'd say they act like kids, but their age is hardly the issue, I say there's just WAY too many new comers. Also, this board is probably the biggest on the net, obviously then, as soon as someone gets in touch with MMA, they come to this site to further their curiousity for it.

you cant compare the stupidity on this site with Sherdog, people there are just idiots who like to bicker.

This is just what happens when something goes mainstream, you get tons of people who have absolutly NO idea about it, trying to take part in it. There are some REALLY intelligent people on this site, it's just a shame we also have these "n00bs" that are immature and just want to stir shit.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote