Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Lesnar Vs Sapp

1K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  vandalian 
#1 ·
Lesnar-Sapp match?

Brock Lesnar reportedly told MMAWeekly that he is working on signing a deal to fight Bob Sapp in a mixed martial arts match at an upcoming K-1 “Hero’s” show.

While the story of a possible Lesnar-Sapp match has permeated American and Japanese media, talks are presently very preliminary and tentative.

Less of a longshot, however, is the fact that Lesnar will likely be fighting under MMA rules in the near future.

FHWrestling.com - Wrestling News, Rumors, Spoilers, Results » Brock Lesnar vs. Bob Sapp?

#7 ·
How would sapp avoid the takedown??
Lesnar could probably hit him with that firemans carry throw thing he does, that's how little I respect Sapps ability to deal with someone like Brock.
Maybe Sapp could take a break if he got gassed likehe did in his fight with Kimo.

#8 ·
TheNegation said:
How would sapp avoid the takedown??
Lesnar could probably hit him with that firemans carry throw thing he does, that's how little I respect Sapps ability to deal with someone like Brock.
Maybe Sapp could take a break if he got gassed likehe did in his fight with Kimo.
You mean the f-5? He did it on the bigshow so I cant see how he couldn'ty do it to sapp

#15 ·
Sapp is horrible, plain and simple. The only way he'd win, is if he gets lucky with a nice punch in the first minute of the fight. Otherwise his cardio'll fail on him.

His win against Kimo was bullshit and just straight up lucky. Kimo was trying to fight fire with fire...not a smart choice when fighting Sapp.

#16 ·
I don't like either fighter, but I hope Bob Sapp knocks some colour into Brock Lesnar's whiter than eggs, Frankenstein built ass.

Sapp has a huge experience advantage and I think that will factor in. Hopefully we'll get to see how Lesnar's standup game is.

#17 ·
Fedor>all said:
Sapp has a huge experience advantage and I think that will factor in. Hopefully we'll get to see how Lesnar's standup game is.
If you're looking to see Lesnar trade, this probably isn't the fight. His key to victory will be on the ground, based on his superior wrestling. If the fight goes down, I don't think Sapp will have anything for him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.