MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Let's talk Castlevania

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2013, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Let's talk Castlevania

I'm probably the worst person ever to start a thread like this because I never fully developed a knack for the Castlevania games. I think I did okay with games like Curse of Darkness and Lords of Shadow. But when it came to games like Symphony of the Night all I got was endless frustration and rage. But a lot of people really love this franchise and I would like to hear your experiences with the Castlevania series. Which one is your favorite and most hated of the entire series? Who is your favorite character> Do you like the direction the franchise has taken or do you think its time for the franchise to die?

For me, the most hated Castlevania game was Judgment. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to turn Castlevania into a 3D fighting game. Holy hell did this game suck. But why tell you when I can show you...

Worst Castlevania game EVER!