MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Let's talk Castlevania

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2013, 01:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
I'm probably the worst person ever to start a thread like this because I never fully developed a knack for the Castlevania games. I think I did okay with games like Curse of Darkness and Lords of Shadow. But when it came to games like Symphony of the Night all I got was endless frustration and rage. But a lot of people really love this franchise and I would like to hear your experiences with the Castlevania series. Which one is your favorite and most hated of the entire series? Who is your favorite character> Do you like the direction the franchise has taken or do you think its time for the franchise to die?

For me, the most hated Castlevania game was Judgment. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to turn Castlevania into a 3D fighting game. Holy hell did this game suck. But why tell you when I can show you...

Worst Castlevania game EVER!
My favs are castlevania 1, 3 and dracula X for difficulty and fun factor. The worst is the one you mentioned and I never intend on playing it. The best type of castlevania is sidescrolling action like all of them before SOTN came along and turned it into metroidvania

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote