MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stop The Wwe Talk

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2007, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Duffman
Frankie Edgar Fan

Duffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura aboutDuffman has a spectacular aura about
Stop The Wwe Talk

Am I the only one who feels sick when i hear "what if so and so left wwe and came to the ufc" I know what will happen ummm KTFO thats what would happen ...These guys are actors not mma fighters A BIG DIFFERENCE......AND YES i did see the Brock fight and yes he kick ass but the rest of them it aint happening....Also Kurt A. is another person that people always wonder about IMO he's too old and BEAT up from get slammed and piledrived and if he does take you down like chuck said on sirius radio "Whats he goin to do PIN SOMEONE big deal" SO LEAVE THE ULTIMATE FIGHTING TO ULTIMATE FIGHTERS AND NOT TO ULTIMATE ACTORS!!!!!!!
Duffman is offline   Reply With Quote