MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?
View Single Post
post #3510 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2013, 10:53 PM
The American Psycho
Went to Gamestop again. They were having a buy one get one free sale so I got Singularity and Enslaved. I started playing Singularity first and the game is interesting . But I have one gripe. Its the same one I had with Metro 2033. It doesn't have individual saves. It relies solely on checkpoints and this pisses me off to know end. I picked the wrong weapon to bring with me and know I am suffering the consequences for it. I can't go back to where I made this mistake and now I have to go back to the very beginning. Hate you Activision.

Can someone tell me when this became a thing with shooters. Getting rid of individual saves and just sticking to save as. It sucks to know end its one of the reasons why I got rid of Metro 2033. Its a moronic idea.

You forget that this isn't just some brutal sport where everyones out to kill each other. Its much more like a game of physical chess.-looney liam
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome