MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "Legends" Who takes it..

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2007, 10:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
I went with Couture, too.

He's still in great shape, and has proven to hang with younger fighters, sometimes dominating them. He seems to get better with age, which is sort of scary once you think about it.

Bas is just way too broken down physically to hang. You won't find a bigger Bas fan (Besides plazzman) on this board.
You know, Right as I opened this thread I instinctively voted for Bas, but after I read the whole thing I realized I was wrong, Id go with Couture too, so far age hasnt done shit for this man. Plus Bas only had like 2 fights, I wouldnt call him a UFC legend, Id call him a MMA legend.

yeah I agree, Colemen and Frye should be in there too, although colemens realllly beat up for his age.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote