Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Stop The Wwe Talk

2K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  BJJ Boy 
#1 ·
Am I the only one who feels sick when i hear "what if so and so left wwe and came to the ufc" I know what will happen ummm KTFO thats what would happen ...These guys are actors not mma fighters A BIG DIFFERENCE......AND YES i did see the Brock fight and yes he kick ass but the rest of them it aint happening....Also Kurt A. is another person that people always wonder about IMO he's too old and BEAT up from get slammed and piledrived and if he does take you down like chuck said on sirius radio "Whats he goin to do PIN SOMEONE big deal" SO LEAVE THE ULTIMATE FIGHTING TO ULTIMATE FIGHTERS AND NOT TO ULTIMATE ACTORS!!!!!!!:sarcastic12:

#10 ·
Two words...

Shelton Benjamin.

Seriously, this guys the most athletic wrestler in the WWE, I'd love to see him transition into MMA, hes even defeated Brock Lesnar in a REAL wrestling match.

So don't say any WWE superstar would get owned, just the majority would.

#11 ·
All I have to say is one wrestler:

Sean O'Haire, former pro wrestler who absolutely sux in MMA.

90% of the wrestlers dont stand a chance, Brock was all american wrestler and is obviously goin to have a fairly descent run in MMA due to his proper wrestling days.

#12 ·
There are alot of WWE wrestler who actualy trained in various forms of MMA
WWE just pays better
there are alot of real athletes on there and some that are just purely actors
and you dont know that because you only see them wrestle on TV which is fake
is ken shamrock a bi tch because he use to wrestle in the WWE and left the UFC for it?
id like you to fight one of those guys

#14 ·
#16 ·
Nick_V03 said:
Two words...

Shelton Benjamin.

Seriously, this guys the most athletic wrestler in the WWE, I'd love to see him transition into MMA, hes even defeated Brock Lesnar in a REAL wrestling match.

It's names like Shelton Benjamin and John Cena that have caused such a downfall in the WWE's popularity. Those guys are boring as hell and lack the character that classics such as Doink the Clown, Papa Shango and the Ultimate Warrior had.

Wrestling died to me when the WWF bought ECW and WCW. Since that happened the entertainment value dropped and I was saved by the holy hands of MMA.

#17 ·
THE BEEF said:
I'm a troll

*BURP!*

:bye01:
Yes, I know and I have no damn idea why the MODS won't ban your stupid ass. I get sick of your retarded mouthy posts. :thumbsdown: I'm sure you would get another username and keep trolling though since you're little ****** ass can't think of anything except stupid shit to post. Get a life fucker...

#18 ·
That's why I think Shelton belongs in MMA, WWE is about gimmicks and he has none. His talents just wasting away in the WWE.

#20 ·
Nick_V03 said:
Two words...

Shelton Benjamin.

Lesnar and Benjamin were room mates in college.

#21 ·
I get the feeling that most of the people that are commenting negatively about pro wrestling have never seen two solid 'technical wrestlers' go at it. Benoit and Regal (two among many) could grapple with the best MMA has to offer, unquestionably.

It's funny how the same 'sport' can be perceived so differently depending on geography. In Japan and Mexico, pro wrestlers are revered. In the US, they're reviled. Go figure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.