MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Avatars...

Thread: Avatars...
View Single Post

Old 06-12-2007, 01:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fang
Godspeed and party on!

Fang is on another level nowFang is on another level nowFang is on another level nowFang is on another level nowFang is on another level nowFang is on another level nowFang is on another level nowFang is on another level nowFang is on another level nowFang is on another level nowFang is on another level now

For some reason I can NOT get an avatar to work at ALL. Non-animated. I tried JPEGS, PNG, and nothing is working at all, I just get a box with a red X, not only that but when I logged on somehow my avatar was changed from the one I used to use. I tried hosting the pic at several different photohosts I use and even a direct link from the site and nothing seems to work. The avatar is small in size so I don't see that being a problem. Anyone has any info let me know.

EDIT: OK, not only was my avatar changed but someone also changed my signature to what you see in it now and it wasn't me, I had a Cro Cop banner in my sig and a Cro Cop avatar and no one has logged into my account except me back in april. Instead of my banner it was replaced with...

Quote:
MMA Forum Presents The UFC
My Fighter: "The Pitbull" Andrei Arlovski
Next Fight: TBA

Sig by Toxic

Last edited by Fang : 06-12-2007 at 04:37 AM.
Fang is offline   Reply With Quote