MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 6 To begin Filming

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2007, 06:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
IcemanCometh
Cry Havoc

IcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageMMA
No way man, with my schedule , training new baby and work, I live for Thursday nights...tired of these lame fight nights tho, there are alot of good fights they can replay, tired of the ones they have been playing lately, who cares about tito/shamorck they need to replay some more fights like sanchez/diaz etc...
They did this past Friday night 6/08/07 the TUF 2 Finale, seeing Rashad/Emes(sp?) was pretty cool, but I tuned to late for Joe Daddy vs. Como. But yeah Diego/Diaz was really awesome. Every Friday on Spike they basically replay a fight night and tonight we get on too.