MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "Legends" Who takes it..

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2007, 08:44 AM   #24 (permalink)
MHughesbestever
Bantamweight

MHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enoughMHughesbestever will become famous soon enough
Are we asking who is the legend or who woudl win in a fight? you have to remember bas cant fight anymore because of his accident ( blowing out his knee) he made a return but found he couldnt do it anymore cuz of the pain. So if you take that out of it bas would win i love randy and he is my fav but bas was a beast in the ring. Thats just my vote. but who is the Ultimate Legend i would have to say randy because he is still goin and winning and no injury has kept him down. Cant wait for him to beat Gonzaga

"i've never lost a fight i didn't want to lose" - Matt Hughes
MHughesbestever is offline   Reply With Quote