MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2013, 08:37 AM   #30350 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
Hmmm I saw this film the other day and loved it, best horror I've seen since Sinister.
Dunno, it was kinda "meh" to me. The whole ghost buster thing seemed a bit too absurd to me, I just couldn't suspend my disbelief. To me the movie made it seem like the Warrens went to the houses of a bunch of stupid people, checked to see if they had some valuable stuff, said it was haunted and then looted the place. Plus I had seen the scary parts all a hundred times before (The Exorcist meets Birds meets Chucky meets Steven King's It; or if you want to get more modern Paranormal Activity meets Sinister meets any of the countless posession movies made recently). It basically lost me when for the billionth time someone got dragged out of a bed by an invisible thing.