MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Things that Grind Your Gears!

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f'ing hatreds.

Unpunctuality
I know it's a stereotype but I can't stand when people don't show up when they say they will. Especially when they tell me they're gonna be here by [insert designated time] and they're an hour late without even having the decency to tell me. I hate wasting my time so while I'm waiting I obviously can't do anything else so basically what I'm trying to say is if you're late I hate you.

more coming up...

Uninformed people who refuse to accept anything contradicting their superficial knowledge
This happens a lot in my field. People who refuse to get vaccinated, people who don't like the 'bad chemistry', homeopathy is proven to be milder and more effective, blah blah blah. Well, guess what, you just bought 20ml of salt diluted to the point where impurities make up a bigger percentage of the product than the active agent to cure your baby's diabetes. And these aren't just normal people, there are doctors who believe this shit. These assholes should have their licenses revoked.

Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm

Last edited by Hammerlock2.0 : 08-13-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote