MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez and Bellator mend fences, book Michael Chandler rematch for PPV by Joh

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachmunas View Post
I was at their first fight with some friends at the Hard Rock in Florida.. I remember telling them at the end of the 3rd round, "this could be fight of the year." Then the same night Henderson fought Shogun.. Can't beat 2 Fight of the Years in one night! I'm really excited for them to fight again!
I was in San Jose at 139 saying the same thing to my buds, then got home and watched the BFC fight at 3 in the morning and was blown away all over again. That was a good day in MMA