MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eddie Alvarez and Bellator mend fences, book Michael Chandler rematch for PPV by Joh

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Featherweight

GDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For GreatnessGDPofDRB Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachmunas View Post
I was at their first fight with some friends at the Hard Rock in Florida.. I remember telling them at the end of the 3rd round, "this could be fight of the year." Then the same night Henderson fought Shogun.. Can't beat 2 Fight of the Years in one night! I'm really excited for them to fight again!
I was in San Jose at 139 saying the same thing to my buds, then got home and watched the BFC fight at 3 in the morning and was blown away all over again. That was a good day in MMA