MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Attn "Trainers"

Thread: Attn "Trainers"
View Single Post

Old 09-09-2006, 01:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easye1982
My work out routine is a hybrid of what my brother (army medic), body building forums, and self aught lessons from books and other trainers all have taught me. But to make a long story short I like to swim after I finsh my 1-2hrs of lifting, which follows a 30min run. I like Run first and try to keep the elevated heat rate up though out my lifting. As much as possable of course. Anyway I like to swim after all that am both a relaxing thing to do, as well as it aids in stretching. I swim timed laps, for about 30 more mins. I try to go to the gym no less then 3 times a week and no more then 6.
Swimming=Good.
I don't think that you really need two hours of weight lifting, but I don't weigh life at all anymore, so my opinion may not be the best on that.

Try taking 30 minutes of heavybag and 30 minutes of sprawling and other takedown/takedown defense drills.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote