MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who would be your corner man????

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2006, 02:06 AM   #27 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimura
Mark Laimon because hes simply amazing.
I don't really like to say this about anybody I haven't rolled with, but Mark Laimen is a p***y. I've rolled with a few Gracies and their all awesome fighters. I haven't rolled with Royce, but Renzo told me his one of the best, certainly in the top three. To hear a guy who doesn't even fight say that Royce got smashed by Hughes is just retarded. I'd like to meet him in a dark alley, I'd *%$#$*^%$%$#$%$% & *$%$#$#@#@.

He's also a terrible cornerman. If you watch the fights that he corners, his advice is always way off. I want to see him fight Matt Serra, that would be fun.

As for my corner man, I would never take a fighter I haven't trained with, just because you have to know the guy in your corner. I might go with Chuck Liddell, or with one of my buddies, who corner me for real.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote