MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** MMAForum Versus Week 3- Best Shogun Revenege

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Big_Charm
Bantamweight

Big_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He CrossesBig_Charm Is Respected By All He Crosses
Excellent thread!

I voted Machida as the first fight was the biggest robbery I'd witnessed (I almost swore off supporting UFC after that).

Everyone automatically assumes Shogun is done and Machida is 'better' at this stage, but Rua has his number.

The Coleman loss was a huge fluke, it was an injury that could have happened to anyone. I think there was more beef with the Chute Box vs. Lion's Den than with Coleman/Shogun.

Forrest clearly put the kibosh on Shoguns UFC debute, but got manhandled in the rematch. Forrest was on a down swing, but that is what should have happened in the first fight.

Hopefully Shogun blitzes Sonnen this weekend, couldn't stomach Rua losing 2 in a row.

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum
Big_Charm is offline   Reply With Quote