MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #3578 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
They aren't athletes. But they do practice just as much as a pro athlete to play their games professionally. I remember hearing from multiple Sc2 players on separate occasions that they practice 8-12 hours every single day to maintain their level of skill. I have also seen pro players practicing on stream for hours and hours on end. It is insane how much they have to dedicate to actually play at that level.

I am not commenting on the action/adventure vs. competitive gaming skill levels anymore. I feel like I am being trolled. It is the only logical conclusion.
It takes time to learn all the ins and outs of the game for sure. There are a lot of people that claim they are video game athletes though and that is what I find funny. Some of these people think sitting on their ass all day pushing buttons on a gamepad or keyboard makes them athletes because they are competing against other people.

These two guys are not athletes:

Just trying to drive my point home (you agreed, it just bugs me so I had to continue lol).