MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #3579 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
It takes time to learn all the ins and outs of the game for sure. There are a lot of people that claim they are video game athletes though and that is what I find funny. Some of these people think sitting on their ass all day pushing buttons on a gamepad or keyboard makes them athletes because they are competing against other people.

These two guys are not athletes:

Just trying to drive my point home (you agreed, it just bugs me so I had to continue lol).
I don't know the Asian guy in the black shirt (or dark blue) looks like he is working hard on his figure. Granted that figure is round but at least he is still working on it.