MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2013, 07:07 PM   #3587 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I don't really hear too much about them themselves saying they are athletes. As far as a sport, a traditional sport maybe it isn't. But this day in age when things like chess are considered "sports" and the spelling bee makes it on ESPN, this more than qualifies. I watch so many tournaments on the world level and listen to countless interviews and watch their livestreams and have never heard them say they are an athlete.

I don't think sports are limited to physical activities anymore. At least not in my opinion. I think if you have to train at something for hours and hours every day to compete against others qualifies it as a sport.

I don't consider a pro starcraft or league player as an athlete, but I do think it is a sport.
I've seen announcers/gamers call them that, so I assume some of them call themselves that as well, even the U.S government calls them that.

I don't think it's a sport (opinions of course), and if it goes that way then I'm horrified as this country is already stock full of overweight people and when the only physical interests this country has (sports/athletes) turn into people sitting on their ass for 12 hours a day, we're in some real trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
BTW M.C have you tried out Castlevania Dracula X yet? that's an underrated game I think you would like it
I'm not sure if I've played that one or not (so many games in that franchise), what console is it on or is it a ROM? My controller for PC hasn't come in yet so I haven't touched any ROMS yet.

Who was it that was playing Enslaved, was it you Bonnar? Did you beat it? I'm curious to know what you thought of the ending.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote