MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Prime Alexander the Great vs Prime Weidman

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2013, 08:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Guys I'm pretty sure this is a spoof thread to make fun of the infinite Prime Anderson vs Weidman, Prime So-and-So vs Weidman threads etc. that popped up right after he KOd Anderson, effectively trying to take credit away from Weidman by implying Anderson was no longer in his prime and how most of these xyz fighters in their prime beat lucky champ Weidman handily.

There were a ton of them on sherdog (uh.. not that I've ever clicked a thread in that wasteland ) and others though I don't recall seeing many here.
Liddellianenko is online now   Reply With Quote