MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #3595 (permalink)
Proud German
Banned

Proud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the roughProud German is a jewel in the rough
M.C, I thought you were going to say something bad against me (phew)

As far as I understand most video gamers do not refer to themselves as athletics, however, those that do need a reality check all the way from the grit and grimy streets of where they hail from because there is no way on this planet that they could ever be considered an athlete. I saw a movie once called 'Gamer' and it was about violent video games, possibly a commentary on the phenomena, and most of the gamers look like THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqTdj_jBNPs

DISGUSTING.

Who in their right head who looks like that and plays games would call themselve an athlete??? You should point me to those people M.C. so I can point and laugh at their puny existence.

Real men should be proud of their physiques and be strong and healthy, video gamers are unlikely to be like that.
Proud German is offline   Reply With Quote