MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2013, 04:23 AM   #30410 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Nice breakdown. Sometimes I've seen fighters in that same position, but are miraculously able to survive. Made me wonder. Looks like Vinny taught em well.

We are now seeing wrestlers pull out submissions where as BJJ was utilized to counter wrestling a very long time ago. Hughes, Chael, Davis, LHW title holder, Weidman, and the list goes on. I've always said that if Brock truly learned the BJJ game...my gosh he would power his way through to submissions.
Guys what end up super deep in that spot and survive are most likely chalking it up to the guy not properly executing the choke or lacking the muscle endurance to squeeze to a finish and the guy caught can stay calm long enough and just wait it out.

A high level wrestler with a purple belt is the most dangerous fighter out there. He has all the skills needed to beat anyone. High level striker he takes down, amazing bjj guy he stuffs and forces to stand, fights a better wrestler, gets taken down he's attacking off his back.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App