MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #3598 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Hate to say it, but MS showing off more games than Sony is for their next gen console and outside of the sour taste they left in my mouth from the whole used games thing, that console is looking like a better purchase right now.

All I'm seeing from Sony is stupid indie games that I can play on my PC and Killzone 4(yay...?). I'm still getting a PS4 as I know games will be coming out for it on a later date, but just based off what is being shown Xbox One would be the better console at launch so far in terms of how many games will be there and what they are actually showing.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote