MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #3602 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
I get that and all but meh, if i ant multiplayer I play GTA 4 online or mario kart or something. If they wanna bring it back to the old ways they should bring GTA back to how it was on the ps1 which was perfect imo
Eh, games are too serious these days. Outside of Nintendo most big game franchises take themselves way too seriously. I get excited when a game tries something new and refreshing, and SR4 looks like it's just there to make you have fun rather than beat you over the head with "look how serious our game is, it's like a movie!".

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote