MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - joint pain

Thread: joint pain
View Single Post

Old 06-13-2007, 08:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ Boy
I heard if your older then 40 join pains never leave..
That has happened to many a grappler I know at less than half the age. It's all about taking care of your body.

To the OP: As stated before - rest and ice your arm up. If you can not imagine going a day or two without training, then concentrate on techniques with the other arm. The really bad thing about aggravation injuries is that they set in over a long time and they usually take a while to heal.

Here's a piece of advice you should take to heart: If you're still in the same boat after a week of rest and rehab, go see a doctor. None of us (even if we were fully licensed physicians) would be able to correctly diagnose anything over the net. A doctor could only do that in person.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote