MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson vs Vitor Belfort (2) headlines "Fight Night 31" in Brazil (Nov 9)

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2013, 03:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
AmdM
The Bearded One

AmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Do people not realized it was the CSAC that banned trt? Not the whole US? Or am I missing something? Anyways, they are both on TRT, as would vitor and chael would have, so the whole bitching about vitor on trt is annoying.

I hope vitor wins in dominating fashon and then fights the winner of weidman silva 2
Not sure on California, but Nevada has a probable ban on Vitor also.

Quote:
it looks like NSAC Executive Director Keith Kizer will not be so lenient should Belfort and past dopers like him fight in Nevada any time soon:

I donít see Vitor Belfort getting a TRT exemption from us. I really donít and I feel kind of bad for him in some ways because if he has learned from his mistakes and now heís trying to do it the right way and his levels are low with the treatment good for him and I hope he is doing that.
http://www.cagepotato.com/quote-of-t...ons-in-nevada/
Forever hanging in Anderson Silva nuts
AmdM is offline   Reply With Quote