MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chris Weidman: Anderson Silva Is Beatable, Not A Mythical Creature

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2013, 05:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
marcthegame
Super Heavyweight

marcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crossesmarcthegame Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
An elite legend like Silva has been focused and hungry his entire career, which is one of the many reasons he reached that kind of status in the first place. This includes his last fight against Weidman for anyone still making up excuses for his recent loss.
You are telling me that you don't lose a little of that focus and hunger when you are at the top and fame and all the external stuff comes into play? I'm not making excuses Cw won that fight , I'm just saying the rematch should be a measuring stick to see how great he is. There is an interview where he talks about pressure, losing the belt, mistakes, losing focus,etc.