MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chris Weidman: Anderson Silva Is Beatable, Not A Mythical Creature

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2013, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
You are telling me that you don't lose a little of that focus and hunger when you are at the top and fame and all the external stuff comes into play? I'm not making excuses Cw won that fight , I'm just saying the rematch should be a measuring stick to see how great he is. There is an interview where he talks about pressure, losing the belt, mistakes, losing focus,etc.
Silva was the same fighter against Weidman, he was focused, clearly wanted to win and tried everything in his bag of tricks to get Weidman to make a mistake. I'm referring to your first post which mentions that Silva has not been focused or hungry in over 7 years because the exact opposite is true about your statement.