MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson vs Vitor Belfort (2) headlines "Fight Night 31" in Brazil (Nov 9)

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #48 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
If you notice Dan slugs it out and at some point he's on the receiving end. When he gets hit he ducks and wings it hard almost off balance. I think Vitor will implement his rapid fire shots in that window. Unless Vitor punches himself out that's just the scenario I'm seeing in my head. Of course Vitor will have to watch that huge right over hand and left hook, but once Dan loses his balance and falls forward/backwards due to his top heavy body structure...it may be a possibility for a TKO. Again Vitor can't get overzealous cuz that's what happened to Wand, Fedor, and Shogun even except he withstood the H-bomb miraculously.

- Wand
- Rampage
- Fedor
- Anderson
- Lyoto
- and of course Shogun

This fight is a very long time coming. I thought Vitor would take him out back then. That's really when I realized that Hendo was a solid fighter and when he fought Wandy I.

Presently Vitor is in much better shape so I have to go with him with the win especially if it's a main event fight.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote