MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stephan Bonnar Test Positive for Steroids

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2006, 12:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
Python
Amatuer

Python has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by enoeht
You asked, so here are my thoughts.
To call someone a loser is disrespecting & belittling that person. A loser is known as a failure. God wants us to be uplifting and to help others. God does not want us to talk down upon others and make them look or feel "small." For you to quote scripture from The Holy Bible and then call someone a loser is not what a true christian would do. True meaning 100%, doing everything possible to make wise decisions. Not using typical human thoughts, but using God's wisdom. As christians we must step up and do things most wouldn't normally do. For example, cussing. I used to cuss like a sailor. I knew God didn't want me to do this so I stopped. This was a decision I made to make God happy with me.

Sorry so long and have a great day!

No doubt, I understand where you are coming from and I to am striving to make my walk stronger with Christ, but just like everyone else I slipped up. I GREATLY appreciate you pointing it out to me, I actually wish more people would do that. I used to cuss like a sailor, and i was a sailor but it still dose not give me or anyone else the right to do so. But I just want to say thanks again. take care and seeyou around/
Romans 14:11-12... 11It is written: " 'As surely as I live, says the Lord ' every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' " 12So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. May God Bless us all.www.mmaworld.org
Python is offline   Reply With Quote