MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2013, 02:32 AM   #3616 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
So The Elder Scrolls: Online is $15 a month to play, so I'll be passing on that until it ges F2P which it will after a few months when that business model starts killing them, just as it did SWTOR.

Started the new Splinter Cell today, pretty fun. Sam's voice is different from the other games and that kinda bugs me, but other than that good stuff.
im hoping FFXIV-ARR stays P2P. I think its creates a much more quality game in the long run and the community tends to be a bit more mature. Also i cannot stand cash shops that make a game pay to win. Or even worse the route Diablo 3 took... worst Auction House ever.

So in short i am supporting Elder Scrolls from going with the P2P model. I just hope they give us a quality game to justify it. I also think 10$ should become the standard monthly charge for p2p games.

10$ a month subscription fee is around 33cents a day which is nothing but the game developers would still make alot of money if they made a good game.