MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #30454 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
Just got back from a small fishing trip up the river, got 4 pikes and a perch which is the best day fishing wise I've had this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
You googled those fish names.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using VerticalSports.Com App
I hate to sound like a never been nowhere hick (which I am) but do y'all really have pike and perch in your river??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Just got back from a hunters safety course. Class was filled with some really smart youngsters, some really stupid adults, and an eleven year old who couldn't read. I wanted to slap the ever living shit out of his mother but instead just gave her dirty looks the entire time.
what an awful terrible thing to do to a kid. slap the shit out of her and send her down the hall to the parenting class.

just guzzling some coffee and catching up on you guys.

I saw this and thought of 'owns. I forget how badass you Aussies are. In my neck of the woods people freakout over an 8ft alligator eating their dog.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...-top-end-party