MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #3627 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Speaking of Splinter Cell is it just me or does Sam Fisher look and sound younger in the new game? Did he go threw a time warp or something?
They changed his voice actor and it's quite noticeable. This takes place after all of the other games, so he's not any younger.

Sleeping Dogs is good for sure. The only two issues I have with it is the whole girlfriend system is pretty shallow and uninteresting, even GTA4 did it better, and the line that shows up on the map showing you the path of where to go is glitchy. Like you'll be following it and then it stops and goes the opposite direction, then corrects itself 3-4 seconds later. It can get annoying when doing timed missions.

Otherwise I like it better than most if not all GTA games.