MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2013, 01:52 AM   #3634 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Well I collected all of the clusters, destroyed all of Zinyaks statues, and collected all of his texts. Now we know I have absolutely no life whatsoever.

Oh, if you guys want to see something horrible just click here. Be warned, this may cause blindness.

I've collected a lot of them as well and I'm up to:

However... my friend who I co-op with just had his laptop die, luckily he already ordered a new one but it'll be a week or two before we can start up again.

I started Tomb Raider today, very impressive. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. I'm about 3 hours into it so not that far, but I'm really enjoying it. Certainly enjoying it a lot more than Uncharted 3, for comparison.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote