MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - OMFG, I never thought MG would look so good.

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
It looks good. I just hope it's more gameplay and less movie this time around.

MGS4 takes about 15 hours to beat, 8 hours of which are cutscene. The ending cutscene alone is over an hour long. The first 2-3 hours of the game alone is like 30 minute cutscene, 10 minutes of gameplay, 15 minutes of cutscene, 15 minutes of gameplay, 20 minutes of cutscene, and so on.

I really don't want to watch another movie about Snake, I'd rather play a game with him in it lol.
I remember an interview with Kojima a while back about Phantom Pain (wasn't named then) and he explicitely said there wasn't going to be as many cut scenes as well as them being shortened in the new game.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote